Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sushi For Everyone!

...I mean, not that I'm buying or anything, just uh, feel free to have sushi for lunch today if you'd like.

Because CHAINED is headed to Japan! Japanese rights for the novel sold to Suzuki Publishing this week.


You might remember from the sale to France a few months ago that I celebrated with a traditional French toast dinner. I'm actually not a sushi fan, but this would be a good time to cook those shirataki noodles I've been meaning to try.

I don't know much about how foreign sales happen, so it's a nice surprise when I hear that CHAINED will be available in a new market, in another language. And it'll be fun to see how it turns out.

Meanwhile, I think I need to get this shirt...


6 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynne! That's awesome!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Congratulations! Wouldn't it be cool to do a book signing in France and then in Japan? So Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omedetōgozaimasu! Really excited for Hastin and Nandita to have another audience who will love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Miriam! It is really exciting to think about kids reading it in other languages.

      Delete